01/06/14

Ebay Picks #1

I love Ebay.

No, I'm not overstating this: I really love Ebay. My life changed since I started buying online. I'm mean, let's look at it this way: You read a lot of international blogs. You watch a lot of Youtube videos. You hear about brands that are not available nowhere near you, physically. And the more you know you dont have acces to those things, the more you crave them.

But unfortunately, Portugal stores can't year your crying and the brands you like never come to stores. And when they do, they cost a lot more than in other countries.
Thats where Intenet comes in! 

Anyway, enough rambling. 

I was telling you that I really like Ebay, not only because it allows me to get things that otherwise I could not get in stores, but also because if find such great deals in there. Cheap clothes and accesories, every girl's wonderland!

Of course the quality is not always the best. Well, I guess you get what you pay for. But for me quality is not a priority when it comes to a few statement, seasonal pieces.


The first thing I wanted to show its these pink high waisted shorts. Pastels are so in right now that I just had to get something pink for me. Nothing to do with pink being my favourite color, by the way.
Quality? Meh. The fabric is not the best, nor the cut. They are significantly different from the picture shown in thewebsite. But they were less than 5€, and I still thing I'll be wearing them a lot in summer.



Let's keep the pink theme here.
The second purchase its this fushia blouse. I really like chiffon blouses because they looks great tucked in jeans or skirts or shorts, and add a pop of color to any outfit.
Its just like the picture shown, and I happy with purchase. 
The best part? It was only 3€.


Do you ever buy stuff on Ebay? 
I'd love to know if you like these kind of posts, so let me know in the comments. Also, let me know if you want any of thelinks to these pieces!


Sem comentários:

Design by | SweetElectric